What are your values?
– Where do you stand on education (yours)?
– How clear are you about your emotions? (Overly emotional, or lacking emotion)
– What is your attitude about finances (borrower or saver)?
– Is there a spiritual component to your life?
– Are relationships important in your life?
– Do you value family?
– Do you value community?
Have you taken an assessment of the things that are important to you recently? Score your values from 1 to 5, 1 being not important to 5 being very important. Then grade those values from 1 to 5, 1 being not satisfied and 5 being very satisfied. Is the most important value graded highly or is it in need of some help?
If you have important values that are low scoring then what do you need to do to improve that value score? What is holding you back from getting a five on that value in terms of satisfaction?
When you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror do you see the person you want to see? Is the person you see a person of integrity? Does that person live a life that reflects their values?
Do you believe in yourself? Do you immerse yourself in positive thoughts? Do the words “I can” and “I will” dominate your thinking? Do you say to yourself “I can make a difference”, “I can change one thing today?”, and then do you go and do it?