Let’s start with a couple of questions. What are your answers?
1. If you were to FULLY live your life, what is the first
change you would start to make?
2. What do you want MORE of in your life? (Make a list)
3. What do you want LESS of in your life? (Make a list)
4. What are three things you are doing regularly that don’t
serve or support you?
5. What would you try now if you knew you could not fail?
Have you considered what your life would be like if you were fully engaged in your own story? Engagement means being proactive in charting your future, designing a plan that will push you towards that future and then executing the plan to realize your new future.
It’s not an easy task to create your future. It is easier to take a path that may take you to nowhere, or as it could be called utopia (that being a non-existent place). Marianne Williamson writes “Our greatest power to change our world lies in our power to see beyond the veil. For we will invoke the world we choose to see.” What do you choose to see?