“Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” John Wooden
You want results.
You desire something better.
You want a better job.
You want more time for yourself.
You can get those things. A coach can help you achieve far more than you think you can. Become more confident. Become more resilient.
Posted in Change, choice, coach
Tagged better job, career development, Change, choice, Coach Federation, ICF, improved life, job search, John Wooden, more time, new job, something better, time management
We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves.
Researchers have revealed that there are things that can be done to improve the quality of life that one lives. These steps are:
- Stop and enjoy the present.
- Don’t compare yourself to the Joneses.
- Don’t obsess over money.
- Aspire to leave an imprint.
- Be intrinsically motivated on the job.
- Build a supportive network of family and friends
- Act optimistic even if you have to fake it.
- Gratitude, baby, gratitude.
- Exercise is all good.
- Givers gain.
Take one of the ten and think about what you could do. What steps can you take to make one of those ten work for you?
Live one of the ten items daily.
Read more about it Want to be happier?